Finding the ARCHIVES for this Wagner newsgroup
Alberich00
2004-05-15 13:33:02 UTC
Dear Derrick, or any other member of this newsgroup who knows the
answer to my question:

I have obtained all the email addresses from the postings in this
newsgroup back to about 11/02, or so, but then the postings stop. I
was in touch with some contributors years ago whose email addresses
I've lost, and I'm hoping to find them again and get back in touch.

Does anybody know how I can access the archives for this newsgroup for
such years as 2001, 2000, etc.? Thanks for any info you can provide.

Your friend from Wagnerheim,

Paul alias alberich00
Mark Bartelt
2004-05-17 02:38:46 UTC
[ Paul Heise ]
Post by Alberich00
Dear Derrick, or any other member of this newsgroup who knows the
I have obtained all the email addresses from the postings in this
newsgroup back to about 11/02, or so, but then the postings stop. I
was in touch with some contributors years ago whose email addresses
I've lost, and I'm hoping to find them again and get back in touch.
Does anybody know how I can access the archives for this newsgroup for
such years as 2001, 2000, etc.? Thanks for any info you can provide.
No idea why google seems to have "lost" the older archives.
But I am amused by the fact that the very first article in
the archives which they _do_ have is, appropriately enough,
by none other than Ken B Lane ... ;-)

---------------

Mark Bartelt
Center for Advanced Computing Research
California Institute of Technology
Pasadena, California 91125

626 395 2522
626 584 5917 fax
626 628 3994 e-fax

***@cacr.caltech.edu

http://www.cacr.caltech.edu/~mark
Simon Weil
2004-05-18 00:55:33 UTC
Post by Alberich00
Dear Derrick, or any other member of this newsgroup who knows the
I have obtained all the email addresses from the postings in this
newsgroup back to about 11/02, or so, but then the postings stop. I
was in touch with some contributors years ago whose email addresses
I've lost, and I'm hoping to find them again and get back in touch.
Does anybody know how I can access the archives for this newsgroup for
such years as 2001, 2000, etc.? Thanks for any info you can provide.
Your friend from Wagnerheim,
Paul alias alberich00
Go to:

http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search?hl=en

And put in the dates you want.

Simon Weil
Alberich00
2004-05-20 14:08:57 UTC
DEAR SIMON:

I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH. YOUR ADVICE WAS VERY HELPFUL. I'VE FOUND
QUITE A NUMBER OF EMAIL ADDRESSES WHICH I'D LOST. SADLY, QUITE A
NUMBER OF THEM ARE NO LONGER VALID, BUT AT LEAST I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY
TO CHECK THEM OUT. THANKS AGAIN.

Simon Weil
Hyperborean
2017-07-11 10:30:30 UTC