Goodall items on YouTube
Nicholas G
2017-09-12 21:26:19 UTC
The Quest for Reginald Goodall (BBC documentary from 1984)

The last 11 mins of Parsifal from the 1987 Proms

I think the Parsifal is stunning. I was actually at that Prom and would love for someone to release a recording of the whole act 3.
Jonathan Bowden
2017-09-12 22:44:28 UTC
You might be interested in this Newsnight report on the English National Opera's 1981 Tristan.

"Newsnight: "Tristan and Isolde"; Reginald Goodall, Alberto Remedios, Linda Esther Gray"

Post by Nicholas G
I think the Parsifal is stunning. I was actually at that Prom and would love for someone to release a recording of the whole act 3.
It has already been "released"-though not officially. It can be bought here:
http://www.operapassion.com/cd93335.html

Or here:
http://orielmusic.org
m***@gmail.com
2017-09-13 02:49:49 UTC
http://youtu.be/fLJSy91_gwc
Post by Nicholas G
I think the Parsifal is stunning. I was actually at that Prom and would love for someone to release a recording of the whole act 3.
http://www.operapassion.com/cd93335.html
http://orielmusic.org
I know at one time Opera Passion had a terrible reputation for quality - don't know if that has changed